1. All Things Ukrainian, Inc. (hereafter
referred to as ATU, "we," or "us") does NOT share your personal
information with anyone outside ATU. Your information
remains confidential, and we take great care to protect it.
2. Customers who select online credit card payment during Checkout will be directed to a secure payment processing website hosted by Moneris Solutions.
3. For customers who call us to provide
credit card payment, we may record your credit card
information temporarily on paper while we process your payment
through Moneris Solutions. We will destroy
this information as soon as possible after processing and
4. ATU may store only the last four digits
of the credit card number and the expiry date (as permitted) in
our accounting system, and will not store any full credit card
number or verification code (CID/CVS) electronically.
5. ATU only maintains basic personal information, which you provided to us, in our accounting system and in the label system of the shipping company, for the purpose of processing and shipping, or for contacting you with questions.
6. ATU does NOT send unsolicited e-mails (spam.) If you provided to us an e-mail address, you will receive e-mails about your order.
7. If necessary, ATU will attempt to contact you first by your preferred method (by telephone or by e-mail) indicated on the order form during Checkout. If we receive no response, we may attempt to contact you by the other method or by regular post.8. For some customers, from time to time, ATU may need to contact you with new information about our ordering process or changes in our company. This information will be either specific to the customer, or it will contain pertinent information to help you place an order in the future. This information will be as brief as possible, and will not contain advertising.
CLICK HERE to Return to Payment Information Page